Introducing firm foam pads!
I know you're going to love these new Stampin' Pads. The first time I inked up a stamp with the new Ink Pads I think I went to Stamping Heaven!
Check out this video by Shannon West introducing you to the new Ink Pads and then Look at all the exciting benefits of the new Firm Foam Ink Pads listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
In addition, the new Stampin' Pads
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)--just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin' Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads. Any refills purchased after April 30, 2012, will contain the new formulated ink.*
You can shop online right now for the new ink pads just click here.